Satisfy those cravings for take out Chinese
We’re cooking up a Keto chicken fried rice. Chinese food is something I miss quite a bit on the keto diet, especially Chicken fried rice. So what better way to rid the craving than to create a Keto fried rice. I’ve put together this delicious Keto recipe with chicken, mushrooms, green peppers and using cauliflower rice we’ll create our dish. Hope you enjoy the recipe.
Get creative with cauliflower rice
Cauliflower is by far one of the most versatile vegetables and it’s become my replacement for rice. There are so many different ways to treat cauliflower rice and there are tons of dishes you can make with it. I’ve used it to make chorizo pulao as well as a mushroom risotto. In more recent times I created a killer cheesy pork fried rice. I even made the king of all rice dishes, a Keto chicken biryani.
Nutrition Info (Per serving)
- Calories: 385
- Net Carbs: 6g
- Carbs: 11g
- Fat: 26g
- Protein: 29g
- Fiber: 5g
This recipe makes 2 serving. Get this recipe on myfitnesspal.
Keto Chicken Fried Rice
- 300 grams Cauliflower Rice (Cooked)
- 150 grams Boneless Chicken Thighs (Chopped into small pieces)
- 50 grams White Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 50 grams Green Peppers (Capsicum)
- 20 grams Spring Onion (White and Green Separated)
- 9 grams Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce Try this one
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar Try this one
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil I use this one
- 2 Eggs
- Beat 2 eggs with salt and pepper
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in the wok, Make an omelet from the eggs and scrambled or chop up.
- In the same wok heat another tbsp of oil and fry the spring onion white, garlic and chicken
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add in the mushrooms and green peppers and cook
- Add in the cooked cauliflower rice and chopped egg
- Add in the soya sauce and vinegar and cook for 2 minutes more
- Finish with spring onion greens.