3 Ingredient Keto Ground Beef
Ground beef is cheap, healthy and perfect for Keto. Using just 3 ingredients I’ve whipped up this wholesome and comforting Keto ground beef recipe. I’m not sure what to call it because it’s not got enough spices to be a chili. It’s not got enough herbs to be a ragu or a Bolognese. However it’s got enough flavour to be a full Keto meal. So give this recipe a try!
What do you do with ground beef?
Where I live I’m eating lean ground buffalo meat which is pretty much the same as beef. We don’t get many options when it comes to being able to choose the % of fat in the cut and stuff like that but if you have the option the world is your oyster. I think 80-20 is the perfect balance of fat to lean meat. It has just enough flavour and just enough fat.
Nutrition Info (Per serving)
- Calories: 376
- Net Carbs: 1g
- Carbs: 2g
- Fat: 30g
- Protein: 24g
- Fiber: 1g
This recipe makes 4 servings. Get this recipe on myfitnesspal.
Keto Ground Beef Recipe
- 500 grams Ground Beef try and use 80/20
- 200 grams HK's Keto Marinara Sauce You can also buy store bought sauce
- 4 Tbsp Sour Cream 1 Tbsp per serving
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat some avocado oil in a pan and once it's smoking hot add the ground beef and mix well. You want to break up big chunks of meat so you get small granules.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook till the meat releases it's juices and those cook out. Once the meat starts getting some colour add the marinara sauce and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add water if you want it more soupy else cook out the liquid. Serve with a dollop of sour cream.