The best way to kick start your day
Left over coconut mug bread, left over ham and some eggs, what does that spell? Eggs Benedict Baby!! A toasted slice of coconut mug bread, a slice of fried ham, a poached egg, all dressed in a decadent Hollandaise sauce. Enjoy!
Not a fan of Keto Eggs Benedict? No problem
Well there are many ways to eat eggs. Try our green eggs and ham? Or perhaps our spicy Indian scrambled eggs? And if eggs are just not your cup of tea then you can try my Keto dosa, Keto upma or even my Keto poha recipe. You’ll love it.
Nutrition Info (Per serving)
- Calories: 603
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Carbs: 5g
- Fat: 52g
- Protein: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
This recipe makes 2 serving. Get this recipe on myfitnesspal.
Keto Eggs Benedict
- Butter the mug bread and toast on a pan.
- Fry the ham on the same pan
- Poach 2 eggs
- Make the hollandaise by whisking together the vinegar and egg yolk while slowly drizzling in the butter
- Keep whisking over a ban marie till the sauce thickens and finish by seasoning with salt, pepper and a little lime juice
- Assemble the eggs benedict by layering the toasted bread with the ham, then the egg and finally pouring the hollandaise over it.