Peanut Butter Chicken Wings
More Keto Chicken Wings!
I’m not sure what it is about collaborations and chicken wings. It seems like only yesterday that I made my Malai Chicken wings for the #Gameday Keto collaboration. Here I am today collaborating once again, well competing actually and making chicken wings. I follow a lot of killer Instagram accounts (food related of course) and one of them is BBQ and Bottles. So it was quite a surprise and honor when Jared (the man behind it) contacted me and challenged me to a cook off. Not being one to back down from a food challenge, I accepted.
How does it work? Simple really, we each cook up some chicken wings and take a picture. Jared will upload the photos to his BBQ and Bottles Instagram account and then YOU, the fans, will vote for who you think is the winner. So head over to BBQ and Bottles on Instagram and VOTE! That’s not all. We both shot recipe videos as well. You are obviously checking mine out right now (you’re on the page already) and you should head over to Jared’s Youtube channel and watch his video too.
So let the games begin!
Pick your favourite wings!
As you know by now, I do really enjoy chicken wings and I love trying new flavour combinations. Check out some of my other wing recipes and I promise you deliciousness.
- The original ‘Garlic Parm’ chicken wings
- The Butter-Chicken Wings
- The Tandoori Chicken Wings
- The Malai Chicken Wings
What wings should I make next? Leave me a comment below.
Nutrition Info (Per serving)
- Calories: 103
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Carbs: 2g
- Fat: 5g
- Protein: 11g
- Fiber: 0g
This recipe makes 7 servings. 1 Serving = 1 Full wing (drum and wing). Get this recipe on myfitnesspal.
Peanut Butter Chicken Wings
- 500 grams Chicken Wings This was 7 full wings for me
- 16 grams Peanut Butter Natural with no added sugar I recommend this one
- 30 ml coconut cream or milk I recommend this one
- 10 ml Soya Sauce I recommend this
- 10 ml Fish Sauce Try this one
- 15 ml Vinegar Try this one
- 10 ml Sriracha Hot Sauce I use this one
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger Garlic Powder Use fresh garlic and ginger if you have the option about 5grams each
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the peanut butter, coconut milk, soya sauce, vinegar, hot sauce, fish sauce,salt, pepper and ginger garlic powder in a bowl. Then add in the chicken wings and mix well.
- Allow the chicken wings to marinate for as long as possible. At least 1 hour but as long as overnight in the fridge.
- Bake the chicken wings on a wire rack in an oven at 220C for about 25 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Good recipe, right amount of heat from the sriracha. Didnt have any wings so used breast meat. Used slow cooker instead of oven, worked great. I think it tastes even better the next day.
Hi Sahil, thanks for your keto recipes. Its soo good. But where I live, I can’t find any sugar free soy sauce. And for online shopping, the shipping charges are way too high. Could u please suggest a substitute for soy sauce….? Please….
Hey Ameena, you can use a soya sauce with sugar, just find one that has the lowest and use it in small amounts. It won’t be an issue. I do the same thing. We don’t get sugar free soya sauce in India so I found the one with the least carbs in the supermarket and use that.
Hi have you tried these in an air fryer.
Nope I don’t own one.
Made those wings yesterday, they were delicious! Thank you for the great recipe!
I made these 8 times. This has become my favorite wings recipe in a looooong time.
By the way, please fix the hyperlink to your recommended vinegar; it doesn’t work.