Keto Tawa Paneer
The perfect Keto fat bomb: Tawa Paneer
Paneer is the staple protein for most vegetarians on the Keto diet. It’s also pretty easy to make at home if you don’t have access to it, in fact try my homemade paneer recipe. This recipe is pretty simple and will help you hit your fat macros and has almost no carbs per serving. It’s definitely something that you can whip up in a jiffy either as a snack or as your main course.
A perfect marinade for meat as well
This recipe doesn’t have to be vegetarian. If you like your meat, then you can swap the paneer for some chopped chicken thigh meat or perhaps some pork leg meat or even some filet beef. Ideally you want to use a meat that cooks quickly and can be pan fried. Avoid tough cuts like chuck roast, pork shoulder or pork belly etc. I have a feeling this would work great with seafood as well.
If you love Paneer I’ve got a bunch of other recipes that you will love. I’ve done a Paneer Makhanwala, Palak Paneer and even Paneer Bhurji.
Nutrition Info (Per serving)
- Calories: 437
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Carbs: 4g
- Fat: 38g
- Protein: 20g
- Fiber: 0g
This recipe makes 2 servings. Get this recipe on myfitnesspal.
Keto Tawa Paneer
- 200 grams Paneer Order from Amazon
- 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste I recommend this one
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Tumeric I recommend this
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder I recommend this one
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder I recommend this one
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder I recommend this one
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter/Ghee (Clarified Butter) Try this one
- Coriander and Lemon for garnish
- Mix the ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, tumeric, coriander & cumin powder and half the melted butter/ghee together.
- Chop paneer into bite size pieces and mix with the paste
- Heat the remaining ghee/butter/oil in the pan
- Fry the paneer for 1-2 minutes of each side till nice and golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and lemon and serve.
Really, REALLY good. So easy and quick.
Great and simple dish. I ate the entire two servings at once because it was so tasty and now contemplating what to eat for dinner to maintain calories 🤦🏼♂️
494 calories is okay if you eveb take it three times a day (probably not)……. That’s inside your maintenance calorie level
How can it be no carb as paneer itself has about 6gms of carb per 100gm!!??
Ah sorry I had the wrong paneer selected. It’s fixed now. It’s about 3-4 carbs depending on which brand of paneer you use.