Can you ever run out of omelet recipes?
Got myself some killer ham from Bangkok and since it’s my first day back on keto after my holiday I thought I’d whip up a delicious ham and mushroom omelet, with a twist of course. So here is my version of a ham and mushroom omelet. Cheers & Keep Cooking!
Egg recipes are like Buba’s Shrimp recipes
If any of you have seen the movie Forrest Gump, you know what I’m talking about. I mean the list of egg recipes are endless. On my channel I’ve got everything from a Parsi akuri to an egg curry to green eggs!!! It’s a long and ever growing list. Of course let’s not forget it’s used to make all our Keto breads, mug cakes and tons of other desserts.
Nutrition Info (Per serving)
- Calories: 516
- Net Carbs: 3g
- Carbs: 3g
- Fat: 43g
- Protein: 28g
- Fiber: 0g
This recipe makes 1 serving.
Ham and Mushroom Omelet
- Dice the mushrooms and ham into small cubes
- Beat the 3 eggs with the salt, pepper, cayenne and oregano
- Whisk in the cream and cheese
- Heat 1/2 the butter and olive oil in the pan
- Sautee the mushrooms till they release their water and add in the chopped ham
- Cook till they start to caramelize
- Lower the heat, take the pan off the stove and pour in the egg mixture
- Place back on the stove and scramble the eggs till curds start to form
- Spread the mixture and cover with a lid and cook for 1-2minutes
- Fold the egg and turn off the heat