Blue Cheese Burgers
A Keto Hamburger
Blue cheese burgers are the third and final recipe for beef week, I mean water-buffalo week here on HK. I started with a recipe for steak with herb butter and then a Keto chilli con carne. It was only fitting that I included a burger on the menu as well. For the hamburger buns we’re using my Keto microwave mug bread recipe. We’ll be cooking the burgers on the stove top and making a delicious secret (not really) burger sauce to go with it.
Nutrition Info (Per serving)
- Calories: 245
- Net Carbs: 1g
- Carbs: 1g
- Fat: 12g
- Protein: 30g
- Fiber: 0g
This recipe makes 4 servings/burger patties. Macros don’t include the burger buns and other condiments. They are only for the patties.
Beef & Blue Cheese Burgers
A delicious beef and blue cheese burger.
- 500 grams Beef Mince (Ground Beef)
- 65 grams Blue Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Oregano or Rosemary
- Balsamic Vinegar I use this one
- Bacon Fat/Oil for cooking
- Cheddar Cheese
- Secret Sauce (Mayo, Mustard, Sriracha and Balsamic)
- Almond Bread Buns Use my 90 second bread recipe to make them
- Mix the beef with the herbs, blue cheese, balsamic and season with salt and pepper
- Form into patties of 125grams each (approx)
- Fry in a griddle pan or non stick frying pan in bacon fat or olive oil
- Assemble the burger and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Your burgers are always so mouth watering. I’m going to use your secret sauce on chicken burger and hope it works it’s magic.