Easy Keto Frittata
Frittatas are easy to make and Keto by default. This is my special 5 ingredient Keto Frittata recipe. I absolutely love the combination of spinach and feta. It’s one that lends itself so well with eggs. This recipe is from my 5 ingredient Keto meal plan series. The best part is this is the kind of recipe that’s flexible and frittatas as a great way to use up leftovers from the fridge.
So I hope you will make this recipe and let me know what you think. Cheers and Keep Cooking!
Best Keto Meal Prep
Frittatas are perfect for meal prep. Make it and store it in the fridge for the entire week. Just microwave and reheat. Alternatively you can make a fresh one every few days. It’s also great to feed a large crowd. It’s fuss free, takes barely any dishes and is delicious.
Try different combinations of ingredients in your Frittata. I’ve done a few of these recipes previously. Try my Masala omelet frittata or my most popular cheeseburger pizza frittata. You can throw in some bell peppers, ground beef and broccoli for a complete meal. Try combinations like mushrooms and ham, maybe ground pork with some red onions, the combinations are endless.
Nutrition Info (Per serving)
- Calories: 253
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Carbs: 4g
- Fat: 20g
- Protein: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
This recipe makes 4 servings. Cut the frittata into 4 equal pieces and 1 piece = 1 serving. Get this recipe on myfitnesspal.
Spinach & Feta Keto Frittata
- 4 Eggs
- 60 ml Heavy Cream
- 50 grams Feta Cheese
- 200 grams Raw Spinach
- 60 grams Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 grams Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Start by heating the butter in a pan and then adding the spinach once it's melted and cook till the spinach is wilted and the water has dried up. Alternatively just wilt the spinach and then squeeze on the water and set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl crack the eggs, season with salt pepper, add the heavy cream and then go all MJ on it and BEAT IT! Once it's nice and frothy add in the shredded mozzarella cheese and mix well.
- Grease a pie dish/oven safe dish and pour in the egg mixture. Then randomly place the spinach in different spots and crumble over the feta cheese.
- Bake at 200C/400F in a PRE HEATED oven for 15-20 minutes or the eggs are fully cooked through.
- Slice into 4 equal pieces and serve.