A quick and easy Keto snack
Sauteed Mushrooms are a great Keto snack. They are easy to prepare, full of flavour and can hit all your macros. You can use any kind of mushrooms you like, white, button, oyster etc etc. In my recipe it was garlic and rosemary that I used to flavour the mushrooms but you can use any herbs or seasonings you have lying in your pantry. It’s really a very versatile dish. Make sure you use a good amount of butter while cooking if you need to hit those fat macros. The dish also gives you a good amount of protein. Still wondering why people struggle so much with protein.
Nutrition Info (Per serving)
- Calories: 250
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Carbs: 7g
- Fat: 22g
- Protein: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
This recipe makes 1 serving. Get this recipe on myfitnesspal.
A quick and easy recipe for sauteed mushrooms
- 100 grams White Mushrooms
- 50 grams Oyster Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Spring Rosemary
- 1 Tsp olive oil I use this one
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat the oil in the pan till it's near smoking
- Add in the mushrooms and season
- Add half the butter and rosemary and cook down
- Add in the garlic and fry
- Once the garlic starts to brown turn the stove off and add in the remaining butter
- Mix well and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Nice video. plz provide video of veg Kito recipes in Hindi Language Also plz….
Hi but I don’t speak Hindi very well, most of my audience speaks English so I will still to this. There are many veg recipes on this website you can use.