Paneer Parathas and Mutton Kebabs
|Paneer Parathas and Mutton Kebabs|
- Paneer Paratha
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Water as required
- 250 grams Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Small bunch Coriander Chopped
- 1 Green Chilly Chopped
- 1 Tbs Oil
- Mutton Kebabs
- 500 grams Mutton Mince
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Green Chilly
- Garam Masala
- Dhania Powder (Coriander Powder)
- To make the dough add the salt to the whole wheat flour.
- Slowly add water while constantly mixing it in with the flour till the dough forms to the right consistency.
- Add the oil and kneed the dough till fairly soft. Make sure it is not too soft.
- Season the paneer with salt and mix in the onion, coriander and chilly.
- Roll out the dough and stuff with paneer mixture.
- Close the paratha and coat in flour and then roll out till about 1/4″ thickness.
- Heat oil on our tava or non stick pan and fly the paratha till nice and golden brown.
- Garnish with butter and coriander and serve hot.
- Mix the ginger garlic paste into the mutton mince and season with salt.
- Make a chutney with the onion, coriander and green chilly and add to the mince
- Season further with garan masala and dhania powder.
- Mix all the ingredients into the mince
- Heat a pan with oil and fry the kebabs till done
- Garnish with mint and lime.
- Serve hot with green chutney