One Wing Chicken Piccata & Paneer Piccata
|One Wing Chicken Piccata & Paneer Piccata|
- Chicken Breasts
- Salt & Pepper
- Dried Basil
- All Purpose Flour
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- White Wine
- Chicken Stock
- More butter….
- Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt, pepper and dried basil. Additionally season with chilly power or paprika if you like it spicy
- Coat the chicken lightly with the all purpose flour.
- Heat some olive oil and butter in a pan and fry the chicken breasts for about 3-4 minutes on each side till golden brown.
- Add some more butter to the pan and fry the garlic, onion and capers.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and cook down to half and then add in the chicken stock.
- Cook down to half and turn off the heat.
- Drop in some more butter and stir till sauce thickens.
- Pour over chicken and serve.
To make the Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Piccata just follow the same recipe replacing the chicken with paneer and chicken stock with vegetable stock.